PRE-SHOW PARTY CELEBRATING 50 PERFORMANCES
BY JIMMY BUFFETT AND THE CORAL REEFER BAND
RIVERBEND MUSIC CENTER
SATURDAY – JULY 8
CINCINNATI, OH (3/30/17) – On July 8, 2017 Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band will take the stage for 50th time at Riverbend Music Center. Over one million Parrotheads have memories of listening to Buffett songs along the banks of the Ohio River. Whether it’s Fins, Margaritaville orVolcano, Jimmy Buffett’s music has touched three generations of music fans and shows no signs of slowing down.
To celebrate this milestone Riverbend Music Center is throwing a pre-show party for ticketholders from 3:00pm to 6:00pm on the West Side Plaza Area at Coney Island. Festivities will include:
· Live music provided by one of Cincinnati’s local bands;
· Prizes raffled off every half hour: Prizes include 2 Lawn tickets to every Riverbend concert in 2017, official Margaritaville Key West Frozen Blender, Two Ultimate Air Shuttle vouchers and much more;
· $5 Happy Hour Pricing for Cheeseburgers, Margaritas and Landshark Beer;
· Attendees will receive a complimentary lei and get to participate in fun Parrot games;
· Anyone with a concert ticket for the July 8th show will also be granted free admission into the Coney Island Park pool and rides all day.
And as if that wasn’t enough! In addition to the pre-concert fun, all 20,000 fans attending the concert will receive a minted one-of-a-kind commemorative coin marking the occasion of Buffett’s 50th performance at Riverbend Music Center.
“Tickets are expected to sell out fast this year,” said Executive Director Mike Smith, “We are honored to host Jimmy’s 50th performance at Riverbend this summer and we have some fun surprises for concert-goers.”
Tickets will go on sale to the public beginning at 10:00am tomorrow, March 31st at www.Ticketmaster.com and www.Riverbend.org. Charge by phone at 1.800.745.3000. All events rain or shine. Dates, times and artists are subject to change without notice.
Content Goes Here